Who's Online There are currently, 35 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online. You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
MySite.com :: View topic - [b]WHAT IS WORSHIP ALL ABOUT[/b]
honary Newbie Joined: Mar 25, 2008 Posts: 251
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:04 am Post subject: [b]WHAT IS WORSHIP ALL ABOUT[/b]
ISA 6:1-8 TEACHES US WHAT WORSHIP IS ALL ABOUT.
PLEASE OPEN YOUR BIBLE AND READ IT AS WE GO ALONG
FIRST, IN VERSES 1-4 HE SEES THE LORD...
1. HOW IS THE LORD DRESS?
Does this say anything about how we should dress for church?
2. WHO IS AROUND HIM?
How did he show his humility?
3. WHAT ARE THEY SAYING?
Is this a good indicator to our words of praise?
SECOND, WHAT IS HIS RESPONSE? verse 5
1. Why did he reponsed the way he did?
2. What was his sinful condition?
3. Was he alone in this sin?
4. Who did he see that made him know of his sin?
THIRD, WHAT HAPPEN AFTER HE CONFESSED HIS SIN? verses 6-7
1. Who came to him and what did he do?
2. Who comes to us during our encounter with God to cleanse us?
3. What happens to our sin?
4. What happens to us?
FOURTH, NOW WHAT DOES GOD WANT? verse. 8
1. Who to send?
2. Who is sending him? "US!"
3. What is his response? Two parts.\
4. IS THIS WHAT GO STILL WANTS?
Revelation of God who is Holy.
Response by us are sinners.
Revelation of God needing someone to go for Him.
Response by us to go for God.
All times are GMT + 10 Hours
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group