Who's Online There are currently, 36 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online. You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
MySite.com :: View topic - Know Your Worshippers
Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:52 pm Post subject: Know Your Worshippers
Here’s Where They Live
1. Some will be kind, polite, and sweet-spirited until you try to sit in their pew.
2. Some will want to serve God, but only as advisors.
3. Some will be like a mosquitoes, the good Lord didn’t create anything without a purpose, but mosquitoes come close.
4. When they get to their wit’s end, they will find God lives there.
5. They will be like all people, they will want the front of the bus, the middle of the road and the back of the church.
6. Your church folks will find that opportunity may knock but once, but temptation bangs on and on.
7. A lot of them need to stop griping about there church, if it was perfect, they couldn’t belong.
8. They usually wake up in worship when they hear, “And in conclusion”.
9. It is hard for the church members to remember that if they want a better staff they should be praying for the one they have.
10. To be reminded that the judgment of God comes after death, might help church members to wonder why we judge each other now. We are called to be witnesses not lawyers or judges.
11. The next time a church hopper joins the church, remind them they just brought the problem with them, themselves.
12. You will notice, though they may not, that while many sing, “Standing on the Promises,” they sit on the premises.
All times are GMT + 10 Hours
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group