Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:30 am Post subject: FEB 14 GOD AND I ALONE
GOD AND I...ALONE
1. STOP…turn God loose on all your cares as you make a list of them and cast them on Him. REST a minute. LISTEN FOR THE VOICE OF GOD. Let your guard down. Sing out loud a praise song preparing your heart through praise and prayer. Confess to Jesus the deepest darkest sins of your life. Worship the Lord.
2. STUDY the scripture with an awareness of the Holy Spirit’s presence. Yes, ask the Holy Spirit to teach you what God wants you to learn as you study, phrase by phrase the verse for the day. Slow, deliberately dig, as if it is the first time you have read the verse.
WHO CAN BE SAVED? MARK 10:26
1. THOSE GOD'S DRAW TO HIMSELF....JOHN 6:44
2. THOSE WHO RECEIVE GOD'S GIFT...EPH 2:8
3. BELIEVE JOHN 6:47
4. HOW TO RECEIVE HIS GIFT...LUKE 13:3
5. IF YOU CONFESS ROM 10:9
6. GOD WANTS ALL SAVED...1 TIM 2:3-4, 2 PET 3:9
LEARN THIS....SHARE IT....PRAY IT.....
3. SUMMARIZE the passage and the lessons the Holy Spirit has for you. Add your own songs. Get someone to join you.
4. SUBMIT to the Lord by writing down what you must do to accomplish the lesson the Holy Spirit has revealed. Write a commitment statement.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum