Sermon in Song
Seasonal
   Services
Daily Devotion
Recommend Us
Submit Services
Stats

Who's Online

There are currently, 40 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

MySite.com :: View topic - A TEEN AGE DAUGHTER TELLS THE STORY Trust No Matter What
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A TEEN AGE DAUGHTER TELLS THE STORY Trust No Matter What

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: A TEEN AGE DAUGHTER TELLS THE STORY Trust No Matter What Reply with quote

A TEEN AGE DAUGHTER TELLS US TRUST NO MATTER WHAT

TIS SO SWEET TO TRUST IN JESUS

Isa. 26:3-4 You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal.
Matt 15:28 Then Jesus answered, "Women, you have great faith! Your request is granted.? And her daughter was healed from that very hour.
Matt 17:20?I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, move from here to there, and it will move. Nothing will be impossible to you.?[/i]
Mark 11:22 ?Have faith in God,? Jesus answered.<BR>

BELIEVE-TRUST
TEENAGE GIRL

My mommy and daddy were returning to the mission field after they had received some training. It had been a long time since we had taken some fun time so we went to the beach to have a picnic and to relax. I was so excited.

I loved my parents so much because they loved Jesus and showed it by their hard work. We had a great picnic, mom cooked so well.

Then we heard a little boy screaming from out in the ocean. The current had gotten him and was pulling him further out. Daddy ran to the water and began to swim toward the little boy. When he arrived the boy was so scared that he managed to pull daddy under the water with himself and they both drowned. Daddy died.

What does a mother tell her daughter as they stand there and watch. This was just the beginning of trouble for we had no money and for months it got even worse. One morning mother was praying and crying because we had no food. There was a knock at the door, she went and opened it, and there were bags of grocerys and some money in one of the bags.

Mother was so blessed she wrote this song we will sing and we went back to the mission field and stayed another 25 years.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MySite.com Forum Index -> Hymn Story Dramas All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: