Who's Online There are currently, 33 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online. You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
MySite.com :: View topic - Bill Green andCreative Approaches to Prayers
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 2:31 pm Post subject: Bill Green andCreative Approaches to Prayers
1. A testimony by someone who has be greatly impacted by prayer....and then they pray.
2. Give specific prayer request:
a. Allow specific persons to pray.
b Or give time for all to pray silently.
3. Read a scripture or sing a song for the prayer.
4. Sing softly after a prayer as a prayer response.
5. Have the congregation divide into groups of 2, 3 o 4 for prayer time.
6. Have a person with prayer need come to the front of the worship center and others come and surround them to pray for them.
7. Have a child or youth lead in prayer.
8. Dramatize a prayer story such as Publican and sinner or disciples asking Jesus how to pray.
9. The Lord´s Prayer with different people praying different lines.
10. Inviting those who would like to come to the altar to pray.
[ Edited by Honary On Date 13/11/2001 ] [ Edited by Honary On Date 13/11/2001 ]
All times are GMT + 10 Hours
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group