Sermon in Song
Seasonal
   Services
Daily Devotion
Recommend Us
Submit Services
Stats

Who's Online

There are currently, 46 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

MySite.com :: View topic - I MUST TELL JESUS
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I MUST TELL JESUS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
honary

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: I MUST TELL JESUS Reply with quote

WORSHIP LEADERS INTRODUCTION

The scriptures have inspired many songs. 1 Pet 5:7 "...cast your cares on Him for He cares for you." Psalm 55:22 "Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you..."

What hymns do these passages remind you about?

The writer's young wife died. He pastored a small church and worked with the poor. One day he met a depressed destitue women who seemed to be beyond cure. She opened her heart to him and poured out her sorrow. "What shall I do? What shall I do?" she cried out Because of the sorrow he had experienced he knew what she must do so he told her, "You cannot do better than to take all your sorrows to Jesus. You must tell Jesus."

Suddenly her face lite up and she cried out, "Yes, that's it. I must tell Jesus."

These words echoed in Pastor Hoffman heart and he because to write
the song, I Must Tell Jesus. He also blessed us with "What A Wonderful Saviour," Down at the Cross," "Are You Washed in the Blood," Leaning On the Everlasting Arms," and hundreds more.

We are going to sing one verse, stop, you write down on the bulletine what you need to tell Jesus. We will sing another verse and stop, you do the same. And again after the last time we will take time to write down more of what the Holy Spirit directs you to write down. We will then have a prayer time, then you bring what you have written and put it in the paper shreader as a step to cast everything on Jesus. LEAVE IT WITH HIM!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MySite.com Forum Index -> Hymn Story Dramas All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: